Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Oh .. Mother…!

                                              


                                                              
Oh..My mom..        Oh..My mom..     Oh..My mom..       Mom..!


Thy-eat-the              nasty-food             though-you-dis...     like
To-meet-the             need-of-the            soul-me-you            like
Pains-you-take         treat-them-like      pleasure-for-my       sake
Reins-you-put          on-plea..sures        just-for-my              sake
In-this-world            of-ma..ny              many-more-love      fakes
Thee-shine-bright     like-the-ice            that’s-on-the           cake
In-the-height            of-the-dar………. kest-of-mid              night
When-the-child        me-get-up             cry-cry-and              cry
In-dirty                     puddle-of-the        excretes-I                lie
When-the-folks      spit-the-words       that-could-deep        fry
Ton-is-the              measure-of-the      love-you                   apply
None-is-the            measure-of-the      love-you                   apply..!

Oh..My mom..       Oh..My mom..      Oh..My mom..       Mom..!

Son-me-think         of-ta..king              steps-in-re.....          ply
Son-me-think         of-showing             love-in-re.....           ply
Oh..My mom..       Oh..My mom..        Off-you-go              fly..!

Nothing-can           come-ne..ar            matching-thy          love
Even-God              looks-small-in        front-of -thee          Mom
_______________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment